It’s true, I’ve handled the needles a time or two, but I’d never call myself a knitter. Why? well, i’m too distractable. Can you believe that’s not a word? (case and point).
Anyway, on my list of accomplishments:
- Socks (thanks to the persuasion and patience of my mother in law)
- Booties (a couple of pairs)
- Several really bad hats
- A sweater, that while cute, i cannot get to stay together–course, i made it in my pre-natural fibers days.
- The most darling felted slippers that would have been perfect had it not been for novice me not making certain it was all wool scraps–they will be made again, and again.
- And I just cast on another hat, with higher hopes.